Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Adventures.


We are very lucky to share adventures with many customers and their cars, I never really know what wonderful photos and stories might greet me as my computer and e.mail come alive each morning. 

The following photos have been sent by a gentleman who has always been particularly pleasant to correspond and work with. 
We have been working on the shock dampers and soon to overhaul the steering box of this Derby Bentley, both vital components for this type of motoring!

I give the introduction in the gentleman's own words, such spirit is infectious!

"You are right, the car has become a "family member“. During the last decade of intensive use especially in the alps in Bavaria, Austria, Italy and Switzerland my wife and myself had a lot of fun with friends driving prewar cars (most of them British ones!).
The picture was taken on the famous Großglockner Hochalpenstraße in Austria in June, after weeks of bad weather conditions. We had the first day with the sun shining for us! But it was very cold!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment